1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sage de Cret drawstring trousers (navy / mid gray, 32)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by baltimoron, May 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

Up for sale are 2 trousers for Sage de Cret. These were from AW14 and I think were a Japan only exclusive in wool / cashmere / and poly. One of the trousers is in navy and the other is a mid gray. Both should work well with a lot of wardrobes. They're unlined, so probably better for spring / fall. I only wore these a couple times each and I have too many trousers so selling these to make room.

Price is $70 each, if you take both you can have them for 130. Price includes shipping and fees in the US. Feel free to pm with questions.

Measurements:

Because these were a Japan exclusive when I bought them, the inseams were really short. I had my tailor let out the trousers as much as possible and I think I had the seat adjusted a bit. All of these are reversible by your tailor if you so desire.

waist: 16.5” (can be brought in an inch maybe two with drawstring)
    inseam: 29"
    rise: 11"
    hem width: 7”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.