Safest way to make illegal $ ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bminus, Feb 9, 2010.

1. zillka

zillka Senior member

1) Go work on Wall St.
    2) Go work in Washington DC.
    3) Do 1, then 2.

this, except stay in 1. option 2 has horrible pay and vapid ambiance, comparatively speaking of course.

2. Threak

Threak Senior member

3. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I'm forging a Vermeer painting as we speak.........

4. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Some surprisingly good suggestions in this thread.

5. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Some surprisingly good suggestions in this thread.

1) Get kilo.
    2) Mix/bake/cut/bag.
    3) Sell.
    4) Take income and flip(get more kilo's.)
    5) Repeat for about 1 year.
    6) Buy villa somewhere warm!

6. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Drugs may be a quick way to make good money, but there is nothing safe about it.

First, there's the problem of supply. You will have to have a significant out-of-pocket amount of money to purchase your initial supply. The best place to purchase, of course, is from your local corrupt police agency, because they are less likely to kill you. They are, however, more likely to simply take your money and refuse to turn over any product. You may have to go through several police agencies before you find a corrupt one honest enough to actually turn over some product in exchange for cash. My personal recommendation is to avoid the FBI. They are the least trustworthy corrupt law enforcement officials in this regard.

Then the question becomes who to sell to. imageWIS has suggested to sell to a private university students and trust fund babies. Although you are less likely to get killed selling to these people, understand that these people also have no morals or ethics and will rat you out the first second they are discovered with some small amount by the aforesaid corrupt cops. Selling to poor people is a losing proposition of course, because not only do they rarely have money and pay less than market price, but they are more likely to try to kill you for the product and/or follow you and commit a home invasion to get their fix.

Unless you can get yourself in with big pharma, drugs are a losing proposition for the sole retailer.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

1) Go work on Wall St.
    3) Do 1, then 2.

This is the answer, but I think #3 can happen in either order and also, rinse and repeat. Works for Big Law, Big Pharma, Big Defense, Big Labour and Big Oil too.

8. RSS

RSS Senior member

Step out in front of a Rolls or Bentley or Bugatti, then file a lawsuit.
    As I tell the occasional Berkeley student ... If you walk out in front of my car and I hit you ... you may be in the right ... but dead is dead. In this case ... only the loved-ones get to enjoy the cash.

9. Milpool

Milpool Senior member

As I tell the occasional Berkeley student ... If you walk out in front of my car and I hit you ... you may be in the right ... but dead is dead. In this case ... only the loved-ones get to enjoy the cash.

The skilled practitioner will only risk a leg or hip at the most. Using a bicycle or baby carriage is an effective way to increase the perception of carnage while still holding personal risk to an acceptable level.

10. RSS

RSS Senior member

I'm forging a Vermeer painting as we speak.........
    It worked for Han van Meegeren ... for a while. As I recall, he was arrested for having sold one to Goering ... and then painted a forgery in court to prove himself innocent of treason.

11. RSS

RSS Senior member

For those who have already acquired the money (illegally or otherwise) ... there is a book, How to Hide Your Assets and Disappear. A few years back a good friend of mine borrowed it ... a few months later ... he was gone. He hasn't been heard from since ... but his house was sold ... his bank and investment accounts closed ... etc.

Perhaps as a joke he left my New York residence as a forwarding address. I accidently opened one of his tax bills ... and DAMN! Explained everything.

The skilled practitioner will only risk a leg or hip at the most. Using a bicycle or baby carriage is an effective way to increase the perception of carnage while still holding personal risk to an acceptable level.
    I doubt the ones I reference are looking to cash in ... they just have faith that all cars will stop for a pedestrian. They also tend to walk out from behind the bushes (at the International House crosswalk) at night ... wearing dark clothing.

12. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

............unions............[​IMG]

13. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

Three words: non. essential. organs.

The 'who' and the 'how' are up to you.

14. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

1) Go work on Wall St.
    3) Do 1, then 2.

I think you've got this in reverse, the pay in the public sector sucks. You make your connections in DC first, then work the private sector and use the knowledge to get hard to get meetings for your clients. [​IMG]

15. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

The safest way to make illegal money is to run for president.