• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Safari shirts

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Been lookin all over for the perfect one, can't find it. Needs two chest pockets and roll up sleeves with tab/button to hold them up.

I've seen a navy ndg, khaki and dark green nich k, khaki BoO, olive apc, navy margiela (leaning towards this one or apc). Fit needs to be spot on as well, you guys seen any others worthwhile?

THanks boyz.

brimley

Reaction score
J Crew has a nice looking one here in linen: http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat170038

Their tall tailored fit is pretty good for me in the arms and chest, but too long in the body. Still, this shirt at full price + tailor is less than the other names you've dropped.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this pretty sweet one from Gucci. Fit is really slim. It was around 350 but it was last year so I dont think theyd make it aagain this year but maybe
I also have one from Agnes B which was around 170 and fit really slim
But id prolly rather buy the margiela one either way

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo by the way what kinda white jeans you have?
somets..?

i was thinking of buyin some ...
prada (225) or dior 21 i was chekcin out but dior at 450 is ridiculous
i love the dior fit though

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ya I like it, has a third tiny pocket below the left chest pocket.

I'm taking a break from spending though and waiting for the body shop to return my wallet once they remove the huge dent in it.

PS. New patrick ervell coated jacket with hood is sweet.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Ya I like it, has a third tiny pocket below the left chest pocket.

I'm taking a break from spending though and waiting for the body shop to return my wallet once they remove the huge dent in it.

PS. New patrick ervell coated jacket with hood is sweet.

The one with the Big two front pockets??
Grey colored...
Yea I want that **** man, im ******* broke though till like 3-4 weeks
Fuckin blows

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It's from this season and the one I've seen is navy. Pockets are just normal sized nothing huge.

My white jeans are somets. Kiya bought a pair too now and they just posted about them on men.style hahaa look what I've started
crackup[1].gif

I disagree with their suggestions though I wear mine with sand suede wingtips or my brown suede boots and blue shirts.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea, i dont like there suggestions either
i just saw the prada ones in stores and they were ok
i like the fit of the diors but there too expensive

yea they look cool with sand or brown suede shoes

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Took me awhile to find the right color, all white jeans aren't created equal. I'm happy with the ones I have but they shrank quite a bit when I washed them so I might size up and sell these.

They get dirty real easily no matter how careful you are which is a huge pain.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
haha I'd get that j-crew one if I wasn't broke for... the next month, just like everybody else. What color though...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
There is a weird jcrew store near me in a tiny strip next to a bar and some other places in gainesville. I think it might be an outlet store for jcrew or something. The only time i've been there, all the price tags had lower prices written in pen. It's in an old vintage clothing store(the only reason i walked in). I'm curious as to how that shirt looks on a person.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'll have to check out jcrew though I usually stay away from malls. I'm sure I'll be disappointed though.

The ervell jacket looks *much* better than on oak's site. When I saw the other day I thought how horrible it looked then when I saw it in person I couldn't believe it was the same one. Ryan will probably be gone this week too for personal reasons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads