1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saddleback Thin Briefcase (Medium, Tobacco Brown)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Krish the Fish, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

I'm selling my Saddleback Leather thin briefcase. It's the medium size in Tobacco Brown color with Pigskin interior. It is in like-new condition, with slight indigo on the back, and some minor water spots on the front. The water spots are hard to see unless your eyes are inches away from the bag. It took me a couple minutes to find them, and even then they were impossible to photograph It's heavy, but a great bag and will last you a long time. It was simply too heavy for me, and it was replaced by a smaller, lighter Gucci briefcase.

It comes with the strap and shipping in the Continental US is included as well (international, pm me and we'll figure out how much it will cost). Add 3% if not by gift option. Retail price is $461. Price is $400, dropped to $350, dropped to $325.

Any questions or more pictures, just PM me. Any scuff looking marks are just the way the grain looked at the time of picture taking; there are no scuffs or stains (other than those previously mentioned). Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.