1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Saddleback medium thin briefcase in Tobacco

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by meso, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meso

meso Senior member

Authentic Saddleback medium briefcase for sale in Tobacco color. Nice patina starting. Selling only because I use my coffee Saddleback bag more.

Please note a few issues: bent rivet, a few missed stitches. Saddleback will probably repair these, I just can't be bothered to send it in. Price reflects dings. Bag still has loads of life left. Includes shoulder strap. Retails at $459.

Price: $200 shipped priority (or will contribute $12 to actual cost of international shipping).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. meso

meso Senior member

Keeping unless someone is interested at this price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.