1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SADDLEBACK Leather Thin Briefcase Medium Tobacco Brown

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by SaddleSC, Jan 16, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaddleSC

SaddleSC Active Member

Hey guys and gals,
    I am offering for sale my Saddleback Leather Co Thin Briefcase (Medium) in Tobacco Brown with Pigskin lining. This bag was purchased a couple months ago as a Dave's Deal (10%) and the only "issue" with this bag is that it looks like the shiny top coat was removed to give it more of a matte (or nubuck) finish and appearance. When I received the bag, the entire exterior looked like the picture of the interior and felt very soft. I applied a few coats of Chamberlain's Leather Milk to the entire case and it now has a really great worn-in look.

I never ended up using the bag, so the interior is like new. There are no scratches or marks on the pigskin and the bag has a great vintage appearance and feel that a lot of people desire.

This bag retails new for $461. I think that the bag is a fantastic deal at $365 (including shipping) especially to a buyer that wants a new bag with a worn-in look. This bag includes the shoulder strap, two pads and Saddleback keychain.

I accept PayPal and will only ship to a Confirmed Address.

The price is $SOLD USD and includes Shipping to CONUS via UPS Ground with insurance. I will also provide tracking numbers as soon as the item is shipped out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.