1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sacred Blue Denim?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by handler4me, Mar 16, 2005.

1. handler4me

handler4me Well-Known Member

I came across a couple of pairs on sale online, but wasn't too sure on the quality? Does anyone recommend them? Sizing? Any help is appreciated

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I do not recommend them. IMO, overly distressed, not particularly good cuts, and the washes are not particularly unique either. I think that processed jeans, in particular, need a great palette. Paper denim, for example, has incredible base colors for the 1-year wash, the now defunct Clone wash, and the 2-year wash. Earnest Sewn and Rogan are working with incredible, complex colors in their jeans (The Rpgan Ethanol wash is just great, wish I had the formula). Sacred Blue, on the other hand, and imo. are a uniformly boring blue or grey blue color.