1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

S.T. Dupont clothing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Archimedes, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Archimedes

Archimedes Active Member

Any idea who makes st Dupont RTW line? Or if it is still made for that matter....
    I had gotten quite a few items a few years ago (mostly knitwear, shirts and other casual items as well as a sport jacket) and I never found out who actually makes (made?) them. Since the boutique in my city closed back then and I live nowhere near another one, I'm hoping that someone here has a few ore info about this brand (that is not nearly as known for its clothing line as for its lighters/pens).
    If it helps, I have posted a tag from the jacket on the hierarchical suit thread as well (http://www.styleforum.net/t/140387/...al-suit-quality-list-sfwhsql/630#post_6003551)
    Thanks in advance and enjoy the holidays!