1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

S.O.S Toronto Nightlife

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by arrogant, May 5, 2005.

1. arrogant

arrogant Well-Known Member

Is it me or does the city of Toronto completely lack of any type of respectable nightlife??

All of their clubs are disasters. Their locations are horrible , as they are spread all across the city. To top it off, the atmosphere is comparable to that of a library on friday nights and at most, to that of a library during exams.

I remember when I used to attend prep school there, the bars closed at 2am (last call was at 1:45am).

Also, the women simply do not know how do dress in an attractive manner. Are all the men there gay or something???

This city needs help badly and the sad part is that most consider it to be the best in Canada.

Montreal is by far the best.....

2. arrogant

arrogant Well-Known Member

Oh and by the way, most clubs thought I was crazy when I asked which bottles they had??

I think that people in Toronto only think that rappers "pop" bottles...