• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

S.N.S. Herning FW13 (or AW13 like the Europeans call it) at Pitti Uomo

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
where is this red memento?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I have pieces from every year since 2010, and honestly, I can't see that this is true. It seems to have been pretty consistent, from the pieces that I have seen.
all your pieces made in Denmark? I got a few last year and made in Romania or some small European country the difference in quality/fabric is minimum but noticeable.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

all your pieces made in Denmark? I got a few last year and made in Romania or some small European country the difference in quality/fabric is minimum but noticeable.

They have been sewn in Latvia for a while. The fabric is all knit in Denmark.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
andrew you got duped

also, this is not yet released yet right? i thought it was the bordeaux but i am pretty sure it is oxblood now

LL

I actually am curious if the zipper style cardigan will make an appearance in the bordeaux or oxblood, that would be great. shawl cardigan is cool too,

jet, if the knits are getting shorter and shorter each year for you have given thought to losing some weight so your waist / hips do not expand more horizontal. i am sure the knit will drape better, otherwise
you got too much mass dude. and from what i can tell, isn't SNS knits close weave and tightly made? I feel like it must have a breaking-in-period for that thing to loosen up and really fit well, which is why i understand andrew's point. too tight looking?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
really hate that oxblood color

how much you weigh now toast?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
still waiting to hear toasty's weight

Kenneth Cole Haan

Reaction score
I have missed a lot; why did SNS herning start making clothes for the Japanese market?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I sorta regret not getting that, but I decided that I needed more cardigans without a really big neck treatment. I already have a handful of Starks. That said, I may still pick up a Memento... Probably not in red though. One thick red cardigan is probably enough.

where is this red memento?

I bookmarked this stupid thread when it was posted, and told myself I'd buy that red memento cardigan as soon as it hit stores...and then totally forgot about it. Damn it all.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really love the new "mix" fabrics. But really hate the contrast placket(s) on this season's Starks.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya contrast plackets suck

compact blue is great wonder how big xl memento fits

Shingles

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a black melange Stark (kinda black/grey mix) in a medium? Thanks in advance

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

How can I make that red memento cardigan mine?

Also, this was not rhetorical. Has anyone seen this? I went through all the SNS stockists they have listed on their website yesterday and only found a boring old navy one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads