• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

weriker

Reaction score
I put it on as well, for a quick and dirty mirror selfie:
A4AEEFC1-3620-4B3A-BA9D-481463C48AA2.jpeg
12300BE8-DEF5-40F0-8ECA-D985C2F5FAAB.jpeg

Attachments

• 65C3D51C-5C08-4053-8DCB-C17AFF02A43E.jpeg
    65C3D51C-5C08-4053-8DCB-C17AFF02A43E.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 119

ojaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer the rumpled professorial look, minus the education.

weriker

Reaction score
I am baffled as to how all these coats look entirely unrumpled in shipment.

Then I remembered this is Styleforum.

Good work with those portable steamers, everyone!
I can assure you that neither an iron nor a steamer has been applied to the coat (yet) ;)

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Paul, are gift vouchers something you sell?
thanks ?

We can do them, yes, sure!

We used to offer them officially through the website, but these days, if anyone gets in touch about them, I am happy to put together a little gift pack with some brass buttons posing as gift currency (along with a gift code).

moimael

Reaction score
May I ask what is your chest measurement? I am same height as you and 74kg, 38 chest and have a Duffle in size M. For the Balmacaan I am considering S, perhaps I should stick with M...

To my surprise, I just got the Balmacaan today (on a Sunday). DHL announced a delivery on Monday, so I'm pleased.

So there you go, size S for my 1.74m, 72kg and 38 inches chest. I went for an almost full S.E.H Kelly outfit for these quick fit pics, wearing the 10ply crewneck underneath (as thick as it can get when it comes to knitwear), and I'm not constricted in any way. I have space to add layers.

This is an instant favourite for me! I chose to not have the belt loop attached since I was a bit undecided (you can still see the strip tied to the belt), but looking at the pictures I think I'll have them sewn on.

Hope this helps!

P1070817.JPG P1070819.JPG P1070821.JPG P1070824.JPG P1070826.JPG

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To my surprise, I just got the Balmacaan today (on a Sunday). DHL announced a delivery on Monday, so I'm pleased.

So there you go, size S for my 1.74m, 72kg and 38 inches chest. I went for an almost full S.E.H Kelly outfit for these quick fit pics, wearing the 10ply crewneck underneath (as thick as it can get when it comes to knitwear), and I'm not constricted in any way. I have space to add layers.

This is an instant favourite for me! I chose to not have the belt loop attached since I was a bit undecided (you can still see the strip tied to the belt), but looking at the pictures I think I'll have them sewn on.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 1691411 View attachment 1691412 View attachment 1691413 View attachment 1691414 View attachment 1691415

Wonderful stuff. Toasty.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Literally every fit posted of the Balmacaan is a winner. What a phenomenal project!

mitsein

Reaction score

Hope this helps!

Looking great. Definitely size S for me too then! :)

@sehkelly Paul, when will the new drop available on the website? I missed the whole pre-orders...

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking great. Definitely size S for me too then! :)

@sehkelly Paul, when will the new drop available on the website? I missed the whole pre-orders...

They're being made now ... but it'll be a few weeks before they go online.

Drop me a line, either by email or DM on here, and I'll be happy to help you jump the queue!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads