1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

S.E.H Kelly

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JohnnyLaw, Dec 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. sehkelly

sehkelly Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The size M does sound like the size for you, yes.

The chap in the photo above is a little shorter than you, and a little slimmer, and the small fits him just right.

2. Kai

Kai Senior member

Very nice clothing.

The selection in XL sizing is sadly quite sparse.

3. sehkelly

Many thanks.

With regards to XL -- we make XL in a good number of our garments these days, and are working on doing so increasingly.

If you're using http://www.sehkelly.com/xl/ as reference, that page shows only the XL garments currently in stock; XL garments tend to sell faster than other sizes.

4. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Shit, just went to order and it's sold out already.

5. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Do you think you'll be getting any more stock of the cocoa-charcoal 3-button in Large?

6. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Screw it, went with the grey one, think it'll match more of my wardrobe! Can't wait for it to be delivered, thought it might take a while to get all the way to Oz!

7. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Gutted I missed this - in the unlikely event you guys have one returned could you please let me know. I'll throw you an email through the website now.

8. sehkelly

There's an outside chance we will, yes, since we discovered a few more metres of cloth in a forgotten corner of the the factory.

No promises, though; not sure how much is left, and precisely which sizes we'll make from it (if any).

Sorry to be so vague.

9. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Do you generally get a notification of shipment when ordering via the website? I ordered the blazer late Thursday night and haven't had any notice asides from notification of payment.

10. dscoinfiltrator

dscoinfiltrator Member

Anyone have an update on the VAT situation?

11. sehkelly

Please send an email to shop@sehkelly.com and we'll see what we can do. Many thanks.

12. ModWar

ModWar Well-Known Member

This years tweed blazer in grey is incredible! So glad size XS was available and fits me well after all size issues i had in the past. I got last years darker donegal blue-grey version in size S and it sat in my closet

13. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

14. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Just received mine (size L). Amazing fabric, construction (my girlfriend refuses to believe how cheap these are for the quality), great service from Paul and co.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Is that the grey as well? And what chest size/height are you?

You look a similar size to me (as far as Its possible to tell from the pic) and the size chart would put me in a medium.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  16. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Yep, grey. Height 6'2, chest measures 40".

17. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Yeah pretty much same as me then, though from the pic that fits more like a coat than a blazer, and I'd want the latter. Looks like there's a fair bit of room on the chest.

18. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Take note that I'm wearing a henley tee underneath, not any kind of shirt, so that gives me some extra room in the jacket.

The picture obviously cannot convey the feel of the jacket, but I can tell you if you're a similar frame, that sizing down would be too tight; I would really caution against it. Then again I know the current fashion is to wear everything skin tight, which I'm not really into.

But if you do, good luck to you, and post pics!

19. smartlew

smartlew Senior member

Thanks for your reply - I just checked the shoulder measurements, which would put me in a Large. I think I'll shoot the guys another email as they've been very helpful so far. The fit I'm after is pretty much as it is on their website mannequin, which looks slightly slimmer to me, but I would want a shirt and thin knit underneath - certainly don't want it skin tight! I'm in London next weekend, so might be able to nip in the workshop and try one for size.

20. jet

jet Senior member

[​IMG]
    This is really good.

What is the model's chest size and weight? Based on measurements I would be a large but the small is slouchy on him and he's the same height as me, no idea about the fellow's weight and chest spec.