1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

S.E.H Kelly

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JohnnyLaw, Dec 1, 2011.

1. TTSpeeder

TTSpeeder Member

This shirt sounds very intriguing, would it be the Superfine Merino Hopsack that is currently on the website?
    Is it be possible to secure one of these ahead of their website appearance?

2. sehkelly

sehkelly Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

Indeed yes, sir. We run a tidy little operation of making available things that yours truly has yet to get around to photographing.

The shirt in question is exactly the same as https://www.sehkelly.com/shirt-in-super-fine-merino-hopsack-in-malt/ but in dark navy (the same colour as e.g. https://www.sehkelly.com/field-shirt-in-canopy-cotton-in-dark-navy/).

If you do wish to order one and so circumvent the website, then let me know — perhaps best by email at [email protected] — and we can go from there.

3. sehkelly

I have spent much of the past week looking forlornly at the weather forecast, as the sun has come out and shows no sign of relenting *despite* the release of our new parka.

The cloth was rather late to arrive, see, and so while winter slips away from most parts of the world, we have on our hands right now this not-inconsiderable chunk of outerwear -- for which I now have a few "as worn" photographs.

parka-canopy-cotton-desert-tan-worn-8@2x.jpg parka-canopy-cotton-desert-tan-worn-5@2x.jpg parka-canopy-cotton-desert-tan-worn-1@2x.jpg

Still, I am very happy to have it around — it went to plan, this one! — so it's not all bad.

4. ojaw

ojaw Senior Member

5. sehkelly

Yes. The cuff has two settings, the first of which is a real wrist-gripper and the second a circulation-botherer,

parka-canopy-cotton-desert-tan-worn-7@2x.jpg