• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe!

It's still at the sketching stage so there's a way (one year, maybe two) to go yet.
... but looking at the trench coat in the Herdwick cloth, online in a few days, or some of those nice natural / brown military-type meltons (though which we haven't used so much this year) you could very well be on to something.

WizardVigilante

Reaction score
I don't suppose there's any large every hats in tobacco that fell into some crevice in the workshop by any chance? Failing that, any plans for a restock at any point in the near, mid or distant future?

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't suppose there's any large every hats in tobacco that fell into some crevice in the workshop by any chance? Failing that, any plans for a restock at any point in the near, mid or distant future?
The workshop may have many things, I'll have you know, but crevices is not one of them. It is as crevice-free a box of brick you ever did meet (apart from the chimney, though that has been blocked since 1948).

No more hats in that colour, sorry to say. The spot grey we do have, though, if you have a hankering for rabbit in other murky colours.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.