• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ModWar

Reaction score
Just want to let the S.E.H Kelly fellowship know that I currently have the wonderful Reversible Shirt in Deadstock Navy Thick-Thin Corduroy and Slate blue Melton for sale in the classifieds.
Actually there are two for sale as I got myself a back-up liking it so much and grew out of both. One is brand new, one is used. Both size S. Paul, please excuse me utilizing your old Facebook-post photo of this. Mine are terrible.

22490028_1205307942903928_4727776901872435219_n.jpg

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to let the S.E.H Kelly fellowship know that I currently have the wonderful Reversible Shirt in Deadstock Navy Thick-Thin Corduroy and Slate blue Melton for sale in the classifieds.
Actually there are two for sale as I got myself a back-up liking it so much and grew out of both. One is brand new, one is used. Both size S. Paul, please excuse me utilizing your old Facebook-post photo of this. Mine are terrible.

View attachment 1706497
For anyone drawn to scarcity, there's only about ten of these in existence.

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure someone, at some time, somewhere, asked to see the peacoat in slate blue on a real human being.

Finally!

peacoat-woollen-melton-slate-blue-worn-1s@2x.jpg

peacoat-woollen-melton-slate-blue-worn-2s@2x.jpg
peacoat-woollen-melton-slate-blue-worn-3s@2x.jpg
peacoat-woollen-melton-slate-blue-worn-5s@2x.jpg

It's a very good cloth. Slightly thicker than the dark navy. We are working on a new BIG COAT now and it is one of the cloths which is already a candidate the first time we make it.

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.