1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

S.E.H Kelly

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JohnnyLaw, Dec 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Email sent!

Thanks Paul.

2. dickenshero

dickenshero Well-Known Member

I hope I'm not breaking any rules but I would like to let everyone know that I'm selling my S.E.H kelly grandad shirt in charcoal. I really wish I didn't have to do this (like you wouldn't believe) but it just doesn't make sense to keep something that doesn't fit me. I wish S.E.H kelly would do bespoke but oh well. It's a size Large, Price is 100 bucks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. smartlew

smartlew Well-Known Member

So I purchased the black cord trousers and grey raglan sleeve shirt last week, and just wanted to say how lovely they both are.

Sadly the sizes that were left didn't fit me, and I've never been so disappointed to have to return something - somebody needs to snap both those styles up as they're really quite stunning!

Will be keeping some cash aside for future styles and not waiting so long before treating myself!

4. sehkelly

sehkelly Well-Known Member

Thank you for such kind words. Very good of you.

Better luck next time and all that.

5. sehkelly

Wotcha

A short, sharp message, this, just to say that our knitwear -- which I know a fair few Styleforummers have been enquiring about -- is now live at http://www.sehkelly.com/knitwear/.

We have brought back, for the third year running, the ten-ply tuck-stitch jumper, and added a mid-weight tuck-stitch cardigan, and a lightweight three-shade lambswool crewneck.

Thank you. As you were.

Paul

6. Mulan

Mulan Well-Known Member

Grey-russet-brown-lambswool-jumper
    XS Already sold out [​IMG]

Will you be restocking this anytime soon? or if anyone returns it for another size, that would be great to know...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  7. sehkelly

Sure. Consider it done.

Paul

8. asaa1000

asaa1000 Well-Known Member

Paul, do you have any customer fit pics of the 10-ply jumpers? It looks perfect but I'd like to see a few more worn pictures if possible.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

I stupidly waited to pull the trigger on the tweed jacket, and now it's gone. If someone returns it, I want it. Sigh. This happens to those who are lame like me.

1 person likes this.
  10. sehkelly

Hello

I am afraid that I haven't any fit pictures from customers, but we do have a fair few of our own, hidden away on our site, which you mightn't have yet spotted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above are size S, and all are an identical in size and shape to their equivalents this year.

Of all our garments, the heavy jumpers are very "true to size". In three years, I have yet to see one chap who requests a S, say, and then ask for a different size. Anecdotal, I know -- but I hope that helps a little.

Paul

1 person likes this.
  11. soender

soender Well-Known Member

If your only knew how great the fabric and detailing from S.E.H. is irl, then you would know what makes a grown man cry. Serves you right for not kopping at first sight.

12. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Well-Known Member

I agree, though I respectfully am suspect about the sizing. I'll have to pay a visit the next time I'm in London or just wait until I found a size chart elsewhere.

I would have grabbed the gloves, two pair in fact, had they also come in a navy and green tweed.

13. tangshee

tangshee Well-Known Member

Great! I will follow you

14. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

Only losers wait to buy something from SEHK. Thats like the #1 rule: no waiting.

Regarding the jumpers, the ten ply tuck stitch shawl collar jumper is one of the finest knits I own. It's so warm. I did size up one to a large mostly for the length (for some reason, I find SEHK tops/coats to run short), and it's a wonderful, relaxed fit.

15. 2doubleu

2doubleu Well-Known Member

After being held in customs for about a week and a half I finally received my cocoa-grey peacoat. This is my first item from SEH Kelly and I can't say enough about the texture of the tetris tweed (it's absolutely nuts!). A special thanks to Paul who was very helpful throughout the sales process.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  16. Nakedsnake

Nakedsnake Well-Known Member

Had the pleasure of stopping into the London shop today and talking with Paul. I have to say that, online, things from SEH kelly look good, but in person, they are much, much nicer. Everything was awesome. I wanted to buy most all of it. Sadly, not everything fit (not that the sizing is weird, just that I am really hard to fit). Put a bunch of stuff on my hit list. Don't have tons of funds right now, as I am on vacation and what not, otherwise I would have left with half the store.

Paul was a really nice guy too. We talked shop a bit, he helped me with sizing on tons of different things, and had patience for all of my styleforum-esque questions and nit picking. Really accommodating.

I know i'm preaching to the chore here, since this is a dedicated sub thread to SEH kelly, but this is the kind of niche brand that people need to support and get behind. High quality stuff, made to great standards, by people who truly care about what goes into their garments. The attention to detail is truly great ( makes me think of EG), and the passion behind it all is really quite refreshing.

2 people like this.
  17. sehkelly

Crikey. Thank you very much indeed for the kind words (above).

Here are a few of the new things mentioned in the above posts, which I finally go around to photographing this week and the one before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paul

5 people like this.
  18. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

love the montage. everything u guys put out is just so darn classy..

4 people like this.
  19. jet

jet Well-Known Member

so good

1 person likes this.
  20. dickenshero

dickenshero Well-Known Member

I bought the 10-ply sweater a while ago. It is so butter. While not as soft as I expected it to be. It's definitely luxurious and warm as balls. Also it fits pretty well underneath my coats and jackets for when I need to layer. I was actually afraid that it wouldn't fit me but I was pleasantly surprised. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite sweaters.