• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RozenKristal

Reaction score
I wonder if you have a shawl collar cardigan in backlog somewhere. It would be interesting to see one.

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if you have a shawl collar cardigan in backlog somewhere. It would be interesting to see one.
Afraid not ...

We seem to have gone away from shawl-necks rather.

The new bodywarmer has quite a large neck / collar — not quite a shawl, but serves a similar sort of neck-caressing function!

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think I saw that balmacaan from Beams+ a few years back. By the way, is the length for the balmacaan the same as last year, and how many ply is the crewneck?
The International Gallery Beams thing was only available in the flagship store in Shibuya (it was part of an event) so I'm not entirely sure it ever appeared in any form online.

It'll be the same length, the balmacaan, yes — we haven't made any changes to the design.

And the crewneck is ten-ply in the body at the front, and a little lighter in weight at the back and the sleeve.

Thomas_M

Reaction score
Could you please add me to the list for an XS Balmacaan?
Cheers =)

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Please add me as well. Hoping for a xl.
Many thanks. Will do.

I do need to flag up at this juncture that demand is starting to exceed supply! We don't make many XS or XL, you see. I'll be emailing people who enquired first through the website over the past few months (but I will of course email you, too: probably just a few hours later).

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sehkelly odd question but do you know how big the box you use to ship coat like peacoat or the coming balmacaan coat in? It's easier for me to ship to a friend in the US and get that forwarded to Canada later so I hope to know what to expect.
43 x 34 x 15cm, sir, and about 2.2kg.

augustinN

Reaction score
The new donkey jacket looks great ! Is the cut the same as the previous iteration ? The fabric is half uniform melton half cotton sail, is that right ?

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The new donkey jacket looks great ! Is the cut the same as the previous iteration ? The fabric is half uniform melton half cotton sail, is that right ?
Exactly, yes, and exactly, in that order.

I'm very happy with it. It's as good a casual jacket as ever we've been able to muster.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's