• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sehkelly

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here we go — a few photographs of the trucker development.

We've made a few changes since this was made (one clue being the pencil shading on the pocket flap, which won't run into the placket after all).

The collar looks very hooked here, but that's just because it hasn't been pressed quite right, and is curling in on itself. But it will be a nice, hooked sort of collar anyway, which I think suits the style quite well.

trucker-toile-2@2x.jpg
trucker-toile-1@2x.jpg
trucker-toile-3sf@2x.jpg

trucker-toile-4@2x.jpg

Quite a few pleats here, too. The front has two on each side, with side-entry pockets hidden behind them (so you can't see any pockets when looked at face-on) and also at the back, into which a belt is tucked.

The cuffs here have a gusset, but we decided to revert to a more classic denim jacket-style cuff for the final production, as they're easier to roll (though generally I do like a gusset on a cuff, as I think it looks better fastened).

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.