Ryan philippe (again)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gregory, May 5, 2004.

1. gregory

gregory Senior member

We had a little discussion about Ryan Philippe a while ago. I thought I'd let you know that I watched Cruel Intentions today. I neither liked his personality nor the way he dressed in that movie at all. But I loved the houses (complete with butlers, doormen, maids) and the script. And the Jaguar.

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(complete with butlers, doormen, maids), don't forget police officers guarding the front house... well, at least the parking spot in front of the house. [​IMG] Jon

3. gregory

gregory Senior member

Yeah, come to think of it ... It'll be pretty neat to hire a security officer outside who repeats that line each time you park outside, because i'm sure it impresses onlookers.

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(complete with butlers, doormen, maids), don't forget police officers guarding the front house... well, at least the parking spot in front of the house. [​IMG] Jon
    Yeah, come to think of it ... It'll be pretty neat to hire a security officer outside who repeats that line each time you park outside, because i'm sure it impresses onlookers.
    HAHAHAHA I didn't think of it that way, but now that you mention it, it seems like a good idea. [​IMG] Of course on the other hand, wouldn't onlookers already be impressed with the mansion somewhere on the upper (hopefully east) side? I mean a mansion in Manhattan is so expensive, that they cost around about $36.25 million (well, at least that's what the RL store on Madison Ave a.k.a. Rhinelander Mansion costs), I would be hard pressed to see anyone outdo the mansion...unless of course if they dock their $150 million yacht in New York harbor. [​IMG] Jon.