1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Gosling agent imposters

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by margielaman, Sep 4, 2013.

1. margielaman

margielaman Member

In recent days, several posts have been made by people claiming to be representing Mr Ryan Gosling and purporting to serve as a liaison between Mr Gosling and his fan base on www.styleforum.net.

Mr Gosling has no relationship with www.styleforum.net and any individuals claiming to be so here are imposters and should be reported to the appropriate authorities forthwith.

Mr Gosling is represented exclusively through his agents at MGM Talent, 500 Wiltshire Blvd West, Beverly Hills.

2. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

hahahahahahahahaha aw fuck

3 people like this.
  3. margielaman

margielaman Member

Imposters can be reported at:

Kyle Toman
    MGM Talent Services

ktoman@mgmtalent.com

(424) 573-5829

3 people like this.
  4. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Thanks for the warning, Kyle. We DO have a private Ryan Gosling forum where verified representatives of Ryan Gosling are allowed to communicate with us to share his fashion-forward, trend-setting styles. The amount of fake Ryan Gosling representatives on this website has increased as of recent, however. Hopefully we Goslingites can band together and keep this false flood of Ryan Gosling information off of styleforum.net, the leading source for Ryan Gosling fashion and rumors.

6 people like this.
  5. margielaman

margielaman Member

I repeat again: Mr Gosling is not affiliated with ww.styleforum.net in any way. All private forums are imposters. Mr Gosling's stylists and fashion consultants can be reached at:

pr@gq.com

1 person likes this.
  6. Distorbiant

This is incorrect. I have spoken to Mr. Gosling personally on these forums (via his private, exclusive account) and I can verify that it is indeed Mr. Gosling. I will ask you to refrain from spreading false Gosling rumors on ww.styleforum.net

4 people like this.
  7. margielaman

margielaman Member

Mr Gosling has no connection to www.styleforu.net and does not have any contact with this board. All posts claiming to be from Mr Gosling are imposters and should be reported. Identity theft is a very serious offense.

8. Distorbiant

Please do not impersonate Ryan Gosling representatives on www.styleforum.net. We take Ryan Gosling very seriously around here and impersonators will not be tolerated. This is a website for Verified Ryan Gosling Representatives[​IMG] and fashion only. If you wish to dispute this, we will need to see some proof of identification on your end.

9. margielaman

margielaman Member

PLS call me to discuss.

I had no idea how deeply entreched this charade was.

-kt

10. Distorbiant

Sorry I can only call you if you provide some kind of identification on here first. I don't want my number given out to identity thieves. Please understand.

11. margielaman

margielaman Member

dude, no worries.
    im here just to give a heads up to board users. matters is in hands of authorities already.

-kt

12. sipang

sipang Senior member

Hi Kyle,

CAN I SEND YOU MY DEMO ? I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT :slayer:

3 people like this.
  13. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

*Wilshire

Also, that's Santa Monica

Also it's a Whole Foods

14. LeeroyDaBoy

LeeroyDaBoy Senior member

Dude's talent agent works in the Deli?

15. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

Typical fool SFers, you think the likes of Ryan Gosling would just announces his talent agency's presence all over Los Angheleez? Dude's on the A-list DL.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this margielaman is the real deal and pursues this matter right to the top, all the way as far as writing a sternly worded PM to the local e-thorities.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
    4 people like this.
  16. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

Kyle, why won't you return my phone calls?

17. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

I am Ryan Gosling. I have small balls. Sorry disappoint.

18. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

As Ryan Gosling's ambassador to the UN I declare this thread illegal, all Whole Foods will be drone-bombed in reprisal and any person wearing Stacy Adam illegally will be sent to Guantanamo bay. Consider this a final warning.

4 people like this.
  19. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

this is the thanks sf gets after we let ryan gosling market his kitchen cabinet making outfit from bristol, uk here?!

1 person likes this.
  20. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member