1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Adams

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Reynard369, Aug 25, 2011.

1. 1969

1969 Senior member

I took an elevator with him about 10 years ago as he was going up to play a taping. He had security people that asked us not to speak to "Ryan".... we all just started laughing because although we were going in to the taping...we weren't talking to anyone. Also his Grateful Dead obsession is annoying.

2. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

From what little I've read, he could be really obnoxious before he got on the wagon. I think he's a little less full of himself these days (or so I'd like to think).

3. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Any thoughts on the new Ashes & Fire record? I think I prefer the work he does with the Cardinals to the more stripped down, singer-songwriterish stuff featured on this record. Still, the songs are really growing on me. The single "Lucky Now" is very catchy.

4. Reynard369

Reynard369 Senior member

I really enjoy it. I don't prefer him with or without The Cardinals, but it's nice to be able to listen to either whenever I want.

5. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

I love me some Ryan Adams. Some of his stuff is just meh but when he's good, he's great.

Though I generally like his stuff with the country tinge to it better, this one always gets cranked up when it pops up on my stereo:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

My wife and I actually have a Ryan Adams poster up in our bedroom too from a concert we went to:

[​IMG]