• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rural Livin'

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Pio is right here. Rural living means a car is a requirement.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I meant to say was that in the exurbs/suburbs you get the worst of both worlds. You can't walk anywhere, and you don't have the immediate outdoors scenery and privacy of rural areas. Maybe I'm confused about what an exurb is

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
What I meant to say was that in the exurbs/suburbs you get the worst of both worlds. You can't walk anywhere, and you don't have the immediate outdoors scenery and privacy of rural areas. Maybe I'm confused about what an exurb is
In the last few years, while sitting at our dining room table having dinner, we've seen everything from deer to bobcats to a bear wander by. Coyotes about every third day as we eat dinner and constantly after dark howling away in packs. Behind us is a mile of no homes and the neighbors on each side are not visible from our backyard and an acre of undisturbed habitat between each house.

That's an ex-burb.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.