1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rugby Ralph Lauren Dark Navy Chalk stripe Blazer Wool 40R (fits 38) Made in Italy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Cacatfish, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior Member

I have for sale a near-new 3 button Rugby blazer in a very dark navy with light grey chalk stripes. I bought it new and have only worn it a few times. I am usually a 40r in most items (RLBL, Jcrew Ludlow, Chinese made Rugby) but the Italian Rugby jackets fit slimmer. This would be a nice fit for a slim 40r or typical 38r. I am under the impression these are made by Caruso or Corneliani but am not sure. Either way, a very sharp and fitted blazer, just a bit too snug for me (40 chest 34 waist). Working cuffs, single vent, fully lined.

Measurements:

shoulders: 18
    chest: 20.75
    sleeves: 25.75

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.