• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rubinacci Online Shop

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Since tree generations Rubinacci family produces his ties exclusively handmade, without inside linings, to give a more touchable lightness to its knot. In this space you can find Knitted ties, made only respecting the old tradition, the famous seven pleats ties, completely unlined and plied seven times, and finally the famous standard ties, always unlined and with a light soul inside.

Icehawk

Reaction score
"Born from the idea to create a pocket handkerchief more extrovert and amusing, the Rubinnacci Maison, reduces the famous woman Foulard, and creates its man pocket handkerchief collection, used as accessory even from women."

I love the engrish!

His moccasins look very nice, who makes them? I guess I was expecting 2x the price based on the Rubinnacci name from the way it gets bandied about on SF.

ktrp

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be spending nothing.

And the HMS Victory square is for sale. Right in front of me.

Beaune Head

Reaction score
Woohoo! They have the ps with bare-breasted women in new colors!

Beaune Head

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Icehawk
I love the engrish!.

This is good too:

"Manufacturated in accordance with the method "seven plies", it hasn't any inner lining since the silk is turned and plied 7 times, and this process gives the tie his shape.

His value is lightness and the knot enough little."

sellahi22

Reaction score
How would an unlined non-7 fold tie work? I thought the point of 7 folds is that instead of wool lining they use more silk, to produce a more pliant and softer tie. Without the larger piece of silk (and thus fewer folds), wouldn't the tie just become thin and flimsy?

Mac

Reaction score
The pocket squares!
worship.gif
drool.gif

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Icehawk
His moccasins look very nice, who makes them? I guess I was expecting 2x the price based on the Rubinnacci name from the way it gets bandied about on SF.

I think belgian shoes makes the bowed shoes. SW1 probably makes the mocassins

After seeing their website hacked, I have concerns about the safety of online ordering with them....

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am strangely attracted to the Marphy shoes...

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
After seeing their website hacked, I have concerns about the safety of online ordering with them....
lulz, just got this email from them:

Dear Customers,
unfortunately something in our web system is going wrong, and due to a this problem we have lost all dettails for those order :

SHOP 31 - 101,78 (VISA)

SHOP 34 - 270,50 (MASTERCARD)

SHOP 36 - 109,99 (VISA)

SHOP 37 - 186,38 (VISA)

SHOP 41 - 165,00 (VISA)

SHOP 43 - 335,18 (VISA)

SHOP 54 - 186,38 (VISA)

We know that payments have been duly effected but we cannot trace who order and what.
We will be appreciated if all of You could send us dettails of items ordered like : n° of order ; article ; quantity ; size and corresponding price.
We hope that having all these informations we could ship everything in a correct way.
Thank You in advance we remain,
I would have concerns as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads