• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rubicon (New AMC series)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Probably Kale. I think he's bugging him under orders, but telling him in order to let him pursue his other mission.

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Another good ep although not as good as the last one. Who do you guys think is messing with the bug?

The scene where Kale walks about into Will's office while Spangler is being poly'd would seem to suggest that he's the one bugging him.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Probably Kale. I think he's bugging him under orders, but telling him in order to let him pursue his other mission.
Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14
The scene where Kale walks about into Will's office while Spangler is being poly'd would seem to suggest that he's the one bugging him.
My hunch as well. Either him or the secretary working under Kale's orders.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Except he walked into Spengler's office..not Will's.

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI

Incorrect. That was a different scene. Spangler was being poly'd in Kale's office, which is right across the way from Will's. They are the glass ones with no shades on the inside part. Spangler's office is on the top floor by itself.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI

Incorrect. That was a different scene. Spangler was being poly'd in Kale's office, which is right across the way from Will's. They are the glass ones with no shades on the inside part. Spangler's office is on the top floor by itself.

Ah - my bad.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Not sure why shows totally get polygraphs wrong...I think real polys are MUCH more stressful if presented the way they really go. Boring yes or no questions add more tension than people pretending to interpret random questions on the fly.

Either way, the bug stuff was funny too...so...someone tells you your place is bugged, why even bother looking? I mean, just assume its all bugged and stop being such an obvious idiot. For crying out loud, don't go TAMPERING with the damn things, they are audio devices after all...like, constantly opening and closing the bottom of that bird is going to be pretty obvious when someone listens to the cut from that time period.

They seem to be getting into the weeds a bit, hope they pull through.

Oh, and was that a different woman painting? I don't remember the last having longer curly hair...

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdc_2008
Not sure why shows totally get polygraphs wrong...I think real polys are MUCH more stressful if presented the way they really go. Boring yes or no questions add more tension than people pretending to interpret random questions on the fly.

Either way, the bug stuff was funny too...so...someone tells you your place is bugged, why even bother looking? I mean, just assume its all bugged and stop being such an obvious idiot. For crying out loud, don't go TAMPERING with the damn things, they are audio devices after all...like, constantly opening and closing the bottom of that bird is going to be pretty obvious when someone listens to the cut from that time period.

They seem to be getting into the weeds a bit, hope they pull through.

Oh, and was that a different woman painting? I don't remember the last having longer curly hair...

Just take it on blind faith? If I was Will I would've checked too, just to satisfy my own curiosity.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Its not blind faith, its some weird ass dude telling you your place is bugged. You know you've already been followed around and you believe your father in law was killed. Not to mention that people are planting messages in newspapers...pretty safe to just act as though your private spaces aren't "private"...

ArteEtLabore14

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdc_2008
Its not blind faith, its some weird ass dude telling you your place is bugged. You know you've already been followed around and you believe your father in law was killed. Not to mention that people are planting messages in newspapers...pretty safe to just act as though your private spaces aren't "private"...

Yes but at this point there are very few people he trusts, for better or worse. Kale is not one of these people.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
My hunch as well. Either him or the secretary working under Kale's orders.

Yes, it could also be her.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the director is secretly a member of SF. In one ep (4?) I heard the word "sartorial", saw a pic of Che in the background, and one other coincidence. Ah yes, they ask "who actually goes on a cruise"?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Its funny, I have little no idea whats going on in the show yet I watch it every weekend. I think I only missed the first 2 episodes but I started watching because I figured there was something in it I was missing. Still don't know what it is.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Its funny, I have little no idea whats going on in the show yet I watch it every weekend. I think I only missed the first 2 episodes but I started watching because I figured there was something in it I was missing. Still don't know what it is.

Actually, there's so much going on that, without further details, it's hard to tell you what you haven't caught on to yet! Are the episodes online? The first two are slower than the others (though i still liked them), but they set up everything else very nicely.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads