rub/tug in your city

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by smentz, Sep 17, 2007.

1. smentz

smentz Active Member

my friend and i were discussing some of the many things that Boston is missing... 24 hour subway service, 24 hour diners, etc. but the one piece that we thought was missing was the famous rub 'n tug massage parlour.

im sure there are a few in boston that we just dont know about.

anyone here experienced the happy ending parlour? i for one, have yet to go, but im sure sometime i will make it over to one. What was the experience like? cost? tipping? ettiquette?

2. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

This has been discussed. Do a search for "happy ending"

I think it boiled down to: many of us do not need to pay for sex and or are too gentlemanly to go get beat off in some shady parlor

Also, I think Conne will do it for free in the Boston area

3. DNW

DNW Senior member

[​IMG]

4. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

You can't throw a rock in east midtown Manhattan without hitting one. Usually there is a "house" fee of $40-60 and then the "tip" for the masseuse is about $40. Or so I've heard.

The Asians have a lock on the market and if you have a Chinatown in Boston, you will find quite a few places in the nieghborhood. Or so I've heard.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...Or so I've heard.

...Or so I've heard.

Nicely played sir.

6. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

This has been discussed. Do a search for "happy ending"

I think it boiled down to: many of us do not need to pay for sex and or are too gentlemanly to go get beat off in some shady parlor

Also, I think Conne will do it for free in the Boston area

If you are going to get beat off, would you rather have it done under the scorching sun or in a shady parlor?

Seriously, though, this thread has got me to thinking (and as many of you know this doesnt happen often). One of the seeming constant stream of ignored demands by Feminists is that housewives be paid a wage for their daily labors commensurate with what a professional might earn were they to perform the same tasks. At $80 a Handjob I demand my back wages! Preferred method of payment to be gold bouillon delivered by armored car convoy.

7. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

If you are going to get beat off, would you rather have it done under the scorching sun or in a shady parlor?

Seriously, though, this thread has got me to thinking (and as many of you know this doesnt happen often). One of the seeming constant stream of ignored demands by Feminists is that housewives be paid a wage for their daily labors commensurate with what a professional might earn were they to perform the same tasks. At $80 a Handjob I demand my back wages! Preferred method of payment to be gold bouillon delivered by armored car convoy.

Are you saying you jerk people off for living? [​IMG]

8. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator