1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RRL, wings & horns, etc.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by DanTheLadiesMan, Jan 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanTheLadiesMan

DanTheLadiesMan Senior member

I'm selling a bunch of items that have been sitting in my closet for a while. Most items are brand new and have never been worn, unless otherwise noted. The price below does not include shipping costs ($6.00 within the continental US).

All prices are FIRM, and offers I will not be accepting offers at the moment.

Feel free to PM if you're interested or have some additional questions. Thanks for looking!

I will be adding more items soon, which include:
    Spurr jeans
    Common Projects black calf skin courts in 41
    RRL slimfit one rinse in a size 32x32
    and much more...

1) Brand new with tags RRL black slim-fit corduroys in a size 32x32. These pants are extremely comfortable, and feature a thick black RRL tag, chain-stitched hems, and made and USA construction. The pants retail for $195.00, and I'm asking $105.00 --> $95.00.

[​IMG]

2) Brand new without tags wings & horns F/W 11 german corded cloth pants in a size 32x32. These are the thicker version of corduroys produced by w+h when compared with the s/s 2011 or f/w 2012 seasons. A really awesome pair that is brand new and has never been worn. Retailed for over $200.00. I'm asking $110 for the pants. Made in Japan.

[​IMG]

Waist: 17.5 in
    Thigh: 11.5 in
    Rise: 10 in
    Knee: 8.5 in
    Hem: 7.5 in
    Inseam: 34 in

3) Engineered garments blue striped henley in a size M. SOLD

[​IMG]

4) Brand new with tags wings & horns Size L double layer speckled henley. This henley is from the F/W 11 seasons and features a nice double layered material. Asking $65.00 -->$60.00 for the henley.

[​IMG]

p2p: 21 in
    Shoulders: 17.75 in
    Length: 27 in

5) Brand new without tags wings & horns grey thermal in a size M. The henley fits slim like most wings & horns pieces, and true to size. Price is $50.00.

[​IMG]

p2p: 18.75 (slightly stretchy)
    Length: 27 (curved hem)

6) Brand new without tags shipley & halmos black thermal henley. A super nice slim fit henley. Asking $40 --> $35.00 for the henley.

[​IMG]

p2p: 19
    Shoulders: 16.75
    Length: 26.5-27 (curved hem)

7) 7 for all mankind indigo dyed polo. Never worn and in mint condition. Asking $40.00 for the polo.

[​IMG]

Shoulders: 16.5
    Length: 28

8) Nike x Loopwheeler tracked fleece (size s). SOLD.

[​IMG]

Shoulders: 16.25
    Length: 26.25

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.