1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RRL Varick Boots, Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by clemente21, Apr 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

$500 --> $300

Worn this b/w 10-15x. Incredible quality - made by Julian in L.A. I just have bills to pay, and can't afford to keep these. I think the leather is Horween - and least that's what the Japanese sites say. Has the grease or whatever mark that all the Varicks have on the toebox - check the RRL thread for more information. It wears in with age - but if it really bothers you can easily get rid of it.

Comes with the box, leather vamps, and two boot-bags (all pictured). Vibram sole. Size 9 (very similar last to Julian's engineer boots for Mister Freedom and RRL). Retailed for $995.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

COULD YOU SIMPLY SAY tts OR OTHERS ABOUT THE FIT?

3. clemente21

clemente21 Senior member

TTS - I'm a 9 in almost everything.

4. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

I can't believe these are still around. Where are all the size 9 boot wearers? If these were a 10D I'd be breaking them in right now.

1 person likes this.
  5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

why has no one bought these??? jesus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.