• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RRL Varick Boots, Size 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente21

Reaction score
$500 --> $300

Worn this b/w 10-15x. Incredible quality - made by Julian in L.A. I just have bills to pay, and can't afford to keep these. I think the leather is Horween - and least that's what the Japanese sites say. Has the grease or whatever mark that all the Varicks have on the toebox - check the RRL thread for more information. It wears in with age - but if it really bothers you can easily get rid of it.

Comes with the box, leather vamps, and two boot-bags (all pictured). Vibram sole. Size 9 (very similar last to Julian's engineer boots for Mister Freedom and RRL). Retailed for $995.

Attachments

Last edited:

longwalker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
COULD YOU SIMPLY SAY tts OR OTHERS ABOUT THE FIT?

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe these are still around. Where are all the size 9 boot wearers? If these were a 10D I'd be breaking them in right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%