1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RRL slim boot jeans

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Apr 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

RRL slim boot jeans
    tagged 33x32
    Excellent, barely worn

These jeans are much nicer than the photos indicate; the denim is NOT white, it's a nice khaki color. It's also satisfyingly heavy and still quite stiff. A great alternative to actual twill khaki when you want to wear something besides indigo denim.

RRL's slim boot cut is barely a boot cut. It's almost like a slim-straight, with the measurement of the leg opening equaling (rather than exceeding) the measurement of the knee. It's a great cut, and the only "boot cut" that I'll wear. It's a very under-rated cut in my opinion, especially if you're seeking a slimmer cut up top without the taper below (it's this taper that makes some other cuts looks look too skinny at times).

I purchased these when I was jogging a lot and quite thin - now they are too snug so I'm letting them go. I barely wore them at all.

Actual measurements taken with jeans buttoned and laid flat.

waist: 17.0
    inseam: 33.5
    front rise: 10.25
    rear rise: 14.5
    thigh: 12.25
    knee: 8.25
    leg opening: 8.25

$55 or best offer

Add $7 shipping to CONUS, will ship elsewhere - contact for cost.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.