1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

RRL slim boot jeans

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Apr 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

RRL slim boot jeans
    tagged 33x32
    Excellent, barely worn

These jeans are much nicer than the photos indicate; the denim is NOT white, it's a nice khaki color. It's also satisfyingly heavy and still quite stiff. A great alternative to actual twill khaki when you want to wear something besides indigo denim.

RRL's slim boot cut is barely a boot cut. It's almost like a slim-straight, with the measurement of the leg opening equaling (rather than exceeding) the measurement of the knee. It's a great cut, and the only "boot cut" that I'll wear. It's a very under-rated cut in my opinion, especially if you're seeking a slimmer cut up top without the taper below (it's this taper that makes some other cuts looks look too skinny at times).

I purchased these when I was jogging a lot and quite thin - now they are too snug so I'm letting them go. I barely wore them at all.

Actual measurements taken with jeans buttoned and laid flat.

waist: 17.0
    inseam: 33.5
    front rise: 10.25
    rear rise: 14.5
    thigh: 12.25
    knee: 8.25
    leg opening: 8.25

$55 or best offer

Add $7 shipping to CONUS, will ship elsewhere - contact for cost.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.