1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RRL Selvedge Medium Wash Western Shirt, Sz M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Cliff Leicht, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliff Leicht

Cliff Leicht Well-Known Member

Up for trade/sale is a RRL Slim-fit western shirt crafted from Japanese selvedge denim in size medium. It's triple-needle chain-stitched throughout for added durability. And it's finished with custom Japanese-made high-rimmed snaps. Unfortunately, it's a bit small for me. One thing to note: it has a professionally mended hole just to the left of the right breast pocket. i don't think it was factory distressing, but the quality of the job is on par with the distressing RRL does in-house. I'm looking to trade for the same shirt in a size large, or I will sell it for $80 + $6 shipping in the continental U.S.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.