• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RRL Raw Selvage Bootcut (barely) Jean

BlvdDandy

Reaction score
I have for sale a pair of Double RL (RRL) Selvage Bootcut jeans, the ones that I'm told were designed by the current 5EP designer and people are snatching up all over eBay. This pair is BNWT and marked as 31x32, but in reality are a 34x32. These jeans are famous for being mismarked, which is in fact the reason I'm selling them. I've since found a pair (also mismarked) that fits correctly, and I love them. The denim is beautiful - dark, rich, slubby - and the fit is exactly to my liking: slim, low rise with the most subtle of bootcuts (barely perceptible). Yours shipped for $75, which is what I originally paid on eBay (including shipping). You can find pictures of these all over eBay but if you need me to take specific pictures of mine, I'm happy to do it.

tedbearz

Reaction score
Can you clarify how the 34" measurement was taken?

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I guess you're usually a 31 and they don't fit you?

BlvdDandy

Reaction score
I measured the waist by lying them flat and measuring across the back. I just did it again and it's more like a 34.5.

And no, I'm actually a size 35/36 waist. I knew these ran large but I didn't know by how much. I've since purchased the right size (a 32).

I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow. Anything you'd like to see in particular?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 255 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.7%
  • 31 - 40