1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RRL Raw Selvage Bootcut (barely) Jean

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by BlvdDandy, Jun 25, 2006.

1. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

I have for sale a pair of Double RL (RRL) Selvage Bootcut jeans, the ones that I'm told were designed by the current 5EP designer and people are snatching up all over eBay. This pair is BNWT and marked as 31x32, but in reality are a 34x32. These jeans are famous for being mismarked, which is in fact the reason I'm selling them. I've since found a pair (also mismarked) that fits correctly, and I love them. The denim is beautiful - dark, rich, slubby - and the fit is exactly to my liking: slim, low rise with the most subtle of bootcuts (barely perceptible). Yours shipped for $75, which is what I originally paid on eBay (including shipping). You can find pictures of these all over eBay but if you need me to take specific pictures of mine, I'm happy to do it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

could you tell me the measurement of the cuff opening?

3. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

4. tedbearz

tedbearz Senior member

Can you clarify how the 34" measurement was taken?

5. dusty

dusty Senior member

So I guess you're usually a 31 and they don't fit you?

6. dhamm

dhamm Well-Known Member

7. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

I measured the waist by lying them flat and measuring across the back. I just did it again and it's more like a 34.5.

And no, I'm actually a size 35/36 waist. I knew these ran large but I didn't know by how much. I've since purchased the right size (a 32).

I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow. Anything you'd like to see in particular?

8. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member

updated with pictures

9. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Senior member