• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL, OAK STREET BOOTS, LAWLESS, WALLETS & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Ok I am listing for sale 17maybe 18 items. All items are in good used condition and or Brand new. SOme of these items I love and still love but the kid needs some cash. All prices are without shipping UNLESS STATED so when you are interested you can confirm what shipping cost by jumping on www.usps.com to confirm the cost to ship to your address. My postal zip is 11581 New York.

Ok here is what I am offering. Pics are in Album form to keep this as clean as possible. Lets refer to each item by their number which I will do 1-17. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE IN INCHES . PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL PLUS SHIPPING UNLESS I STATED ITS INCLUDED WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ACCEPTED. PRICE YOU PAY WILL BE IN RED. OFFERS ARE WELCOME!

1) USED RRL Light weight engineers/workshirt in LARGE. PURCHASED FOR $130 ON SALE Great shirt for tucking in. More of a summer weight fabric and not something you layer anything other than a tank. I wore this shirt maybe 5 times as it was a smidge to small on me in the belly area

$35 imgur.com/a/ewacN

PTP 23in Waist 22.5 Length 31.5

2) USED RRL RED SHIRT WITH CREAM DOTS SZ LARGE. This was and is a very popular shirt PURCHASED FOR $295 IN NYC. GREAT FOR TUCKING OR LEAVING OUT I wore this LESS THAN 10 times at most

$80 imgur.com/a/mKIyK

PTP 23.5 WAIST 22.5 LENGTH 31.5 SLEEVE (FROM MID SHOULDER TO CUFF) 36.5

3) USED RRL DISTRESSED CHAMBRAY SZ XL I PAID $165 . THIS I WORE MAYBE 3 OR 4 TIMES. GREAT LOOKING SHIRT.

$60 imgur.com/a/LXtBR

PTP 25IN WAIST 24IN LENGTH 32IN SLEEVE 38

4)USED RRL INDIGO DYED SHIRT SZ XL. PAID $295 IN NYC. ALSO QUITE POPULAR . WORN MAYBE 10X

$80 imgur.com/a/tgAmv

PTP 24.5 IN WAIST 23.5 IN LENGTH 30.5 IN SLEEVE 36 IN

5) LAWLESS ORIGINAL WS IN NAVY PENDLETON WOOL XL BRAND NEW NEVER WORN WHITE SNAPS. REALL BEAUTIFUL SHIRT

PTP 23.5 WAIST 23IN LENGTH 31 IN SLEEVE 36.5 IN

$75 imgur.com/a/tZ22A

6) RALPH LAUREN MILITARY CARGO PANT SZ 36X32 PAID $150 MAYBE 5 WEARS. GREAT PAIR OF PANTS AND FABRIC.

WAIST 19IN THIGH 13.5 INSEAM 30.5 HEM 8IN

$40 imgur.com/a/gsNmY#l44nx2V

7) RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL TAR COATED OVER INDIGO JEAN 36X32. NEVER WORE THEM BUT NO TAGS. IM NOT A BLACK KINDA GUY WHICH IS WHY MY OAK ST BOOT MAKERS ARE UP AS WELL. BOUGHT THESE IN AN OUTLET FOR AROUND $200. THEY WERE A $400 JEAN WHEN RELEASED

WAIST 19IN THIGH 13.5 INSEAM 33IN HEM 7.75

$75 imgur.com/a/3eayO

8) RRL Beige Buckle back jeans 34x32. These got maybe 7 or 8 wears. Purchased for $125 on sale

WAIST 18IN THIGH 12.75IN INSEAM 32IN HEM 8.5IN

$45 imgur.com/a/E7TPv

9) IRON HEART 816 DUCK 17 OZ DUCK CANVAS PANT SZ 36. HAD THESE HEMMED AND TAPERED TO SLIM THEM UP A BIT. WORN MAYBE 10 OR SO TIMES WITH WASHES . I AM 6 FT AND THEY BREAK PERFECT SOMEHOW AT 28IN INSEAM.

WAIST 18IN THIGH 13.25IN INSEAM 28IN HEM 8 IN www.ironheart.co.uk/bottoms/ih-816.html

$85 imgur.com/a/X7ktY

10) LAWLESS WOMAN'S 14OZ CONE PEACH ID JEAN BRAND NEW NEVER WORN. MY WIFES PAIR BUT THEY ARE NOT HER STYLE AND FIT. THESE ARE NOT A SLIM STRETCH JEAN THAT WILL MAKE YOUR WIFE FEEL SEXY. THEY ARE MORE OF A THROW ON SNEAKER CUT. WHITE POCKET BAGS BLACK COPPER BUTTON COPPER STITCH KITANA TAG

WAIST 15IN HIPS 19IN THIGH 11IN KNEE 8.5IN INSEAM 31.75 HEM 6.5IN

$65 imgur.com/a/fCQUL#n74ynac

11) RRL WOMANS SLEVEDGE JEANS TAG 28 WAIST WITH 5% ELASTANE. PURCHASED FOR $150 ON EBAY. I LOVE THESE FOR MY WIFE BUT SHE AGAIN HATES RAW DENIM. SHE WORE THESE 3 OR 4 TIMES AT BEST TO PLEASE ME BUT ALWAYS IN THE HOUSE. LOOK BRAND NEW

WAIST 16IN HIPS 18.5 THIGH 10.5 KNEE 7.5 HEM 6.75 INSEAM 34IN

$60 imgur.com/a/J4l8B

12) MENS LAWLESS STRAIGHTS CONE 16.5OZ SELVEDGE JEAN SZ 36. BLACK BUTTONS, TOPAZ THREAD, HORWEEN PATCH, I SOURCED MY OWN HAND WOVEN INDIGO DYED COTTON FOR THE POCKET BAGS (COST $50) THESE ARE PRETTY BADASS BECAUSE OF THAT. THEY LOOK AMAZING AND CAME OUT SPOT ON IN SIZE.

WAIST 18IN THIGH 13IN INSEAM 35IN HEM 8.75IN

$85 imgur.com/a/iEhOO

13) RRL CLYDE LEFT HAND TWILL SELVEDGE 11OZ BUCKLE BACK TROUSERS BUCKLE BACK SZ 34. PURCHASED THESE FOR $300+ AND WORN THEM AROUND 10 TIMES. THESE ARE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ANYTHING FROM RRL. THE FABRIC IS AMAZING AND SELVEDGE BUT ALSO HAS THIS COATING THAT GIVES THEM A CERTAIN WAX LOOK. ITS NOT SHINY BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU RUBBED WAX ON THEM.
THEY DO EM EVERY YEAR IN DIFFERNT COLORS www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54992916&cp=&kw=clyde&origkw=CLYDE&sr=1

WAIST 18IN THIGH 12.75IN INSEAM 33.5IN HEM 8.75IN

$100 imgur.com/a/N9W0I

14) LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING LVC 1947 501 BIG-E ROUGH WASH (BEIGE TINTED WEFT) GREAT LOOKING PRE WASH AND A GOOD JEAN TO SEE IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE 47 CUT WHICH I LOVE. BOUGHT THESE AT THE LVC STORE IN NYC AND WORE THEM AROUND 20 OR SO TIMES

WAIST 18IN THIGH 12IN INSEAM 31IN HEM 8.5IN

$35 imgur.com/a/SafO1

15) FONTENELLE SUPPLYCO. CONGNAC FIELD NOTES WALLET MADE FROM HERMAN OAKS LEATHER. I WON THIS ON INSTAGRAM A FEW MONTHS BACK. THEY OFFER ONE ON THEIR SITE BUT IT HAS NO CARD SLOTS WHICH THIS ONE DOES. COMES IN THE BAG PICTURED

www.etsy.com/listing/206415116/notebook-cover-no-029?ref=shop_home_active_8

4X6 INCHES 3 CARD SLOT , CASH SLOT AND FIELD NOTES (NOTEBOOK NOT INCLUDED)

$25 SHIPPED IN US imgur.com/a/n6HZu

16) BISON MADE NAVY HORWEEN CXL NO.08 WALLET. THIS IS MAYBE THE HARDEST THING TO LET GO. BY FAR TRHE BEST LOOKING WALLET I HAVE EVER HANDLED. THE LEATHER IN PERSON IN DAMN BEAUTIFUL. (NOT A SALES PLOY) JUST LOOK AT THE PICS. THEY PACKAGE REAL WELL AND ARE SOLD IN MAJOR DEPT STORES. NOT A SMALL TIME BRAND. COST $170 ON THEIR SITE . I NEVER USED IT AT ALL SO BRAND NEW CONDITION

CHECK OUT THEIR SITE www.bisonmade.com/products/no-8-wallet-in-navy/

$135 SHIPPED IN US imgur.com/a/7zDhL

17) OAK STREET BOOTMAKERS BLACK HORWEEN TRENCH BOOTS LEATHER SOLE SZ 11D. BOUGHT THESE USED FOR $242 WHICH INCLUDED $20 SHIPPING. I HONESTLY LOVE THE BOOT BUT HATE BLACK SHOES. I WORE THESE AT BEST 10 TIMES AND KEPT EM CARED FOR BY TREATING THEM WITH OBENAUFS .

I AM A 12 IN SNEAKERS 11 IN RED WING IRON RANGERS, 12 IN DRESS SHOES 11.5 IN THURSDAY BOOTS 11.5 IN WHITE'S SEMI DRESS BOOTS

$200 SHIPPED IN US imgur.com/a/M3p6o

MY FINAL ITEM IS MY RALPH LAUREN BIKER COAT. ITS STYLED AFTER THE BELSTAFF JACKETS BUT IS MUCH HEAVIER AND GOOD FOR COLD MONTHS. I WILL GET SOME PHOTO'S UP ONCE I DECIDE I WANT TO SELL IT. I PAID $300 FOR IT AND WORE IT AROUND 20 OR 30 TIMES LAST YEAR AND NOW IT SITS IN STORAGE WHICH IS WHY NO PHOTOS YET. I WILL GET SOME UP SHORTLY .

Read more: http://selvedgestyle.com/thread/721/help-move-sale-streets-more#ixzz3VKC6T98a

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 22
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 22
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 16
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 20
  • unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
  • unnamed (9).jpg
    unnamed (9).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14
  • unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 16
  • unnamed (11).jpg
    unnamed (11).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads