• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Reaction score
I just got my RRL jeans from the Polo.com sale. The tag says made in Japan (they love jeans there) and there are silly instuctions like dont wash for 90 days and dry clean only. I initially tried them on then they were like cardboard. That said, they fit, and the denim is unique -- so I washed them in cold water to loosen them up. http://www.polo.com/product/index.js...entPage=family Now they are the coolest jeans I have ever owned... work perfectly with a t-shirt or a dress shirt and a blazer and a pair of loafers. Highly recomend to those who enjoy 'hip' fashion, not for those sold on 501's. But the fit true to size and am considering another pair.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so they don't shrink much with washing?

petescolari

Reaction score
I am glad they are resurrecting the double rl brand. I had a pair of jeans I bought in 92 or so from them. I absolutely loved them until I grew out of them. The Rhinelander Mansion and a couple of other select stores were the only place to get them back in the day.

I did see a couple of weeks ago on polo.com they were to start selling them. I will have to check them out.

Enjoy.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice. I've been interested in those. They look great. Denim seems of high quality. How flared is the bootcut? How high is the rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads