1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RRL Jeans

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oldskool, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldskool

oldskool Senior Member

I just got my RRL jeans from the Polo.com sale. The tag says made in Japan (they love jeans there) and there are silly instuctions like dont wash for 90 days and dry clean only. I initially tried them on then they were like cardboard. That said, they fit, and the denim is unique -- so I washed them in cold water to loosen them up. http://www.polo.com/product/index.js...entPage=family Now they are the coolest jeans I have ever owned... work perfectly with a t-shirt or a dress shirt and a blazer and a pair of loafers. Highly recomend to those who enjoy 'hip' fashion, not for those sold on 501's. But the fit true to size and am considering another pair.

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

so they don't shrink much with washing?

3. petescolari

petescolari Senior Member

I am glad they are resurrecting the double rl brand. I had a pair of jeans I bought in 92 or so from them. I absolutely loved them until I grew out of them. The Rhinelander Mansion and a couple of other select stores were the only place to get them back in the day.

I did see a couple of weeks ago on polo.com they were to start selling them. I will have to check them out.

Enjoy.

4. Parker

Parker Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Nice. I've been interested in those. They look great. Denim seems of high quality. How flared is the bootcut? How high is the rise?

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Jeans are "denim" and thus belong in Streetwear and "Denim". Is it so hard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.