• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

RRL Indigo Dyed Naval Down Parka sz M NWT Double RL Ralph Lauren

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Fenderplyr submitted a new listing:

RRL Indigo Dyed Naval Down Parka sz M NWT Double RL Ralph Lauren - NWT indigo Dyed Parka

For sale is a brand new RRL Naval Parka complete with faux fur trim, anchor buttons, RRL branded zips, and handwarmer pockets. The jacket is new with tags and still has the tissue paper covering the waist pulls. This is long sold out and originally retailed for $1090

Made from a Japanese water-resistant fabric that is dyed with indigo. Hood trim is pressed and dyed to mimic vintage shearling found on cold weather US Army parkas. 90/10 down fill power.

View attachment 1104812...
Read more about this listing...

rhhr

Reaction score
Hi, still have the jacket? I live in Japan but I'd like to buy it. Is it possible to ship it to Japan? Of course I know it costs extra shipping. Thank you,

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 79 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 151 32.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 135 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%