1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RRDS popularity

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kapay, Aug 3, 2006.

1. dingleberry

dingleberry Well-Known Member

well tight, but at the hips or looser but at the hips....just my preference

2. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

i see plenty people wearing their jeans up that high, and all it does is leave what looks like a black hole in your rear.

am i the only one who thinks this looks horrible?

3. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior member

Eventually all of my jeans go to work with me, and I don't want someone to have to tell my wife I'm dead because I tripped over my jeans.

4. mattjames

mattjames Senior member

i see plenty people wearing their jeans up that high, and all it does is leave what looks like a black hole in your rear.

am i the only one who thinks this looks horrible?

Anything looks better than acres of material sagging around your behind, IMO.