• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rome

300rwhp

Reaction score
I arrive on sunday morning and leave on wednesday evening.

What should i do Monday my guest is having her birthday so any ideas would be appeciated. What about shopping? Im taking a camera so i promise to take pics of what you guys want. Upon my return i will post my pics of new yorks kiton store, many places in london and of course rome.

Thanks in advance

bryce330

Reaction score
Can you be a little more specific - are you looking for restaurants, museums, other attractions? Most of the museums, etc. in Rome are closed on Monday (the main exception being the Vatican Museums), so it's a great day to go shopping. Most of the top shops are in Via Condotti or the surrounding streets, Battistoni is kind of hidden in a courtyard off Via Condotti while Borrelli is near the end of one of the smaller side streets. I'm sure if you do a search you can find recommendations for other stores. As for restaurants, I can recommend Agata e Romeo (near the train station) and the restaurant inside Hotel de Russie (Piazza del Popolo),

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you like guiness try the church street pub, not too far off the path from the forum.....damn that is bad, i can tell you all of the good drinking holes and not much else

300rwhp

Reaction score
watering holes welcome if you enjoyed it name it and maybe why restaurants and opera etc...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads