1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rome

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by 300rwhp, Feb 28, 2005.

1. 300rwhp

300rwhp Member

I arrive on sunday morning and leave on wednesday evening.

What should i do Monday my guest is having her birthday so any ideas would be appeciated. What about shopping? Im taking a camera so i promise to take pics of what you guys want. Upon my return i will post my pics of new yorks kiton store, many places in london and of course rome.

Thanks in advance

2. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Can you be a little more specific - are you looking for restaurants, museums, other attractions? Most of the museums, etc. in Rome are closed on Monday (the main exception being the Vatican Museums), so it's a great day to go shopping. Most of the top shops are in Via Condotti or the surrounding streets, Battistoni is kind of hidden in a courtyard off Via Condotti while Borrelli is near the end of one of the smaller side streets. I'm sure if you do a search you can find recommendations for other stores. As for restaurants, I can recommend Agata e Romeo (near the train station) and the restaurant inside Hotel de Russie (Piazza del Popolo),

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

if you like guiness try the church street pub, not too far off the path from the forum.....damn that is bad, i can tell you all of the good drinking holes and not much else

4. 300rwhp

300rwhp Member

watering holes welcome if you enjoyed it name it and maybe why restaurants and opera etc...