• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love the stripe and dots pattern. Unfortunately that's about it, for me this collection focuses on past designs I found the least compelling and new concepts that aren't making sense to me yet.

The shiny stuff just strikes me as filler and cheap. Id rather have seen some of Geller's awesome graphics or imagery.

I really like creative spring/summer bombers, fair that Geller's taking a break but I don't see the one present as unique or useful for warm weather.

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use these cuffs, or what their function is?
1563715174351.png
1563715208803.png

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So was this never released in this colorway?

Attachments

• 593C7DD3-C852-4C3A-AC20-3ECB642CD55A.png
    593C7DD3-C852-4C3A-AC20-3ECB642CD55A.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 74

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I love that color too. 46 is gone though. What a tiny release...

crsin

Reaction score
I think I’m into the new collection. My guess is the shiny pieces will never make it to production and perhaps were never intended to. Everything else is a bit mundane but looks very wearable — like all the Geller pieces I get the most wear out of. I really like the dot/stripe pieces and the all of the high waisted trousers.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great deal on a jacket from ss17 sz 48

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think everything he presents is intended/hoped to go to production.
Whenever I go through yjp or rak there's always a few pieces that are really rad but Japan was the only place that picked it up.
The shiny pieces are a pretty similar vibe to the SS16 stuff, and a few places picked up the shorts and jackets in that print/material. Although im sure there is some tendency to present colours and style things together even though the reality is that people aren't going to wear it that way.
_AN_2300.jpg

_AN_2375.jpg

The SS20 will be an easier sell because it's a solid colour, if anything.

This whole silhouette is really sick, and the colours.
00007-ROBERT-GELLER-SPRING-20-CREDIT-ROBERT-GELLER.jpg

The longer coat underneath looks to be the same style as the contrast pocket coats that should be dropping this season.
Also excited for the short chelseas to come back.

I think my favourite thing from the collection is the dot/stripe printed pants.

00022-ROBERT-GELLER-SPRING-20-CREDIT-ROBERT-GELLER.jpg

00024-ROBERT-GELLER-SPRING-20-CREDIT-ROBERT-GELLER.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use these cuffs, or what their function is?
View attachment 1209992
View attachment 1209993
I think I’m into the new collection. My guess is the shiny pieces will never make it to production and perhaps were never intended to. Everything else is a bit mundane but looks very wearable — like all the Geller pieces I get the most wear out of. I really like the dot/stripe pieces and the all of the high waisted trousers.
@Darkside ...basically what @crsin said. That's my listing actually. It's a really nice piece. I'd be happy to give a fellow SF member a discount too. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any more questions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads