• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the Warren street address correct? That sounds right from the last time I was there.
I was trying to go day 1.
Ah shoot I'm sorry man id be super bummed. I was neurotic about getting in early I sent all the geller folks I know messages asking. Address is 28 Warren Street, 5th floor. Its a walk up.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Update on day 2:
- no moon stuff left
- lots of denim
- still lots of driftwood x geller jewelry which was super rare to begin with
- g shocks aren’t geller version but still a dope deal

Budd

Reaction score
I have 2 items up on Ebay via Luxeswap ending this Sunday.

Black flannel plaid shirt size 48 (no idea which season)

White Bengal Stripe Linen Blend shirt size 50

Both items are great but I found myself not really wearing them much these days. Lemme know if you have any questions

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry for the stream of consciousness - I reread this and it sounds so dumb but I’m too lazy to edit:

There was a fairly long period where I would say 85% of my wardrobe was Geller…I was such a fan boy (I had 25 RG t-shirts for starters…every time one popped up, I had to buy it). Cleaned out Fred Segal (RIP) in Santa Monica back in the day. Weirdly, I never got the brick Bomber and was not part of that crew…I got heavy into Alexandre Plokhov’s venture only because of his history with RG. I even had a pair of Geller leather/wool gloves that I would never wear because I live in SoCal! Again, I was fanboying hard. I even cherished the business card from the Key Shop pop up thing he had in NYC in 2009 or something

Lately I’ve transitioning back to a style I’m more comfortable with…vintage/workwear aesthetic, old military, blah blah. Geller doesn’t have a place any more in my closet - but I’ll always appreciate the look. I’ve been slowly selling off my collection and realized I only have these left (I have some Geller x Levi’s pieces I’m keeping, as they fit in my closet). Before I dump them on some consignment site where everyone loses, I wanted to give fellow Geller-heads an opportunity! PM me if you’re interested, I’m looking to move these fairly quickly, so prices are gonna be nice to you

1) gorgeous CLOAK field jacket bomber thingy. Made in Italy. It’s a size Large…too small for me. I was a Geller 52. I can put it on comfortably, but once on, it’s tough to move. I’d say it aligns to a Geller 50. Or a very very trim 52, if you wanna risk it.

2) Geller Tencel Flight Pants. Size 50. From S/S 2016 I believe? Forgive the wrinkles, it was in storage (aka in my childhood closet at my parents’ house)

3) Geller Tencel…trousers? Ribbed cuffs. Size 50. Also, wrinkled from storage. Otherwise fantastic condition

A4D24728-E275-4A3D-82FF-FFDFFE145BD5.jpeg
B7D378D2-56DD-4830-A73A-01ADDB25AC3C.jpeg
3CFE88CE-1056-4036-9613-9B7ED14D5569.jpeg
D5282A8D-3568-49FB-BC29-341AC2688C24.jpeg

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To continue my random/semi incoherent trip down Geller memory lane, I framed this piece of “trash” that I received as packing paper when I was ordering things from Peter Nguyen / Alwaysnever…remember that? I was about to toss this crumpled paper until I realized that it was an invite to the 2011 Geller show. So of course I framed it haha

A4AC494B-DEAB-43EF-88FB-9CCA83807474.jpeg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very cool framed invite. I had a bunch of the FW17 materials from going to that show and was planning on framing them, unfortunately lost those.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Funny, I think more than a few people in this thread are going the same way. I've sold most of my Geller that isn't outerwear or shoes, but I'm replacing a lot with engineered garments, workwear, etc. Time is a flat circle

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anybody is looking for the grey/black leopard print photographer shirt or the camo photographer in a 50 let me know
Selling both of mine v$160 got the pair incl shipping worldwide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads