• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

hennree

Reaction score
Happy new year guys!

Just a reminder that if anyone has the rg x cp chelseas in size 40 they don't want, I will buy them.

Also...

Some SS19/20 here in sizes 48 & 50 in japan;

sz 46/48;

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whenever i put on my B3 coat i cry a little inside that the sleeves aren't filled as well

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Any news from the man as to whether or not his brand is...still a thing

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
Happy new year guys!

Just a reminder that if anyone has the rg x cp chelseas in size 40 they don't want, I will buy them.

Also...

Some SS19/20 here in sizes 48 & 50 in japan;

sz 46/48;

I've wanted that nyala jacket for a while, too bad its not my size

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Geller fans, want to bring your attention to an opportunity to help out another Geller fan, who likely has lost all his Geller pieces:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Of any of you have questions for him (about the future of the brand or whatever) you should sign up for this session.
BCA00492-399B-4ED9-ADED-299FBCCD1763.jpeg

I joined the one he did last year hosted by @keanswon and it was great. Unfortunately due to the time difference out here I won’t be able to join this one. But it’s a cool set up and you can ask questions and here his thoughts, it’s reasonably inexpensive and the money does go to a good cause.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA to the size 52's living in SoCal - I dumped all my Geller mainline and Seconds (20+) tees and button downs to 2nd Street in Costa Mesa. Don't know how much they will price them at, but if the money they gave to me is any indication, they will be very inexpensive =/

keanswon

Reaction score
Thank you @OccultaVexillum ! Robby will be joining in from Portugal, and Ben from LA. Would be a good chance for you to ask any questions you might have for these two, their collab, etc.

There are some spots remaining, if you would like to sign up — https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sessio...ation-with-robert-geller-tickets-132587906999

Of any of you have questions for him (about the future of the brand or whatever) you should sign up for this session.
View attachment 1538311
I joined the one he did last year hosted by @keanswon and it was great. Unfortunately due to the time difference out here I won’t be able to join this one. But it’s a cool set up and you can ask questions and here his thoughts, it’s reasonably inexpensive and the money does go to a good cause.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the zoom was fun and also a bit dark at times. enjoyed it. Was driving so couldn't catch it all. are we getting the full recorded link in our email?

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the zoom, it felt geared toward younger fashion students which is a good thing.

I wanted to thank my Geller nerds here, in particular @ICDK, @Timbaland ,and @msg (I'm sorry if I left someone out) who sent me some beautiful Geller pieces after a fire. I went from losing around 40 geller pieces to having a respectable wardrobe full of things I'm excited to wear in under a week. I never expected this, and wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you.

I just learned Robert heard about the fire through another poster here. In a completely unexpected turn he offered to set me up with a couple sample pieces. If I was hooked on just about any other designer I can't imagine I would have gotten a response anywhere near this.

Everyone should feel good about being a fan of these clothes, they're dope, the fans are sweethearts, and they're made by a lovely guy.

I'll be sure to post some fit pics here with the new clothes I've been so kindly gifted ❤

mcfly26

Reaction score
any indication from his zoom event if the brand will return soon if ever?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads