• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

hennree

Reaction score
I believe RG is still working on things, but not a full season as such. Suspect maybe some collabs (lulu + ???)

ghel

Reaction score
FYI swords smith has a wild sale on RG02 black denim right now. They're going out of business :(

AlexLB

Reaction score
Welp, I pulled the trigger on the last size 48 at Machus. I'm a little worried it'll end up wearing me and that a 46 would have been better, but this is what living is all about.
It's here! It's definitely big, and a 46 might have been a better get, but i really like it as i'm wearing it around the apartment.

AlexLB

Reaction score
Just took a gamble on a pair of what I'm 99% sure are the RG x Lululemon Travel Pants on The Real Real. They were sorted under women's clothes with the name "Robert Geller Straight Leg Pants" and listed as a size L with a 33" waist, but after some sleuthing on East Dane's site to compare product shots and materials, I'm pretty sure I just got a pair of them for $48 plus shipping. Potentially big come-up!

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Greenfield did most of the suiting for Cloak. What I heard was the base suits were made at Greenfield and then the more unique detailing was done in studio.

ghel

Reaction score
It's weird to report this, but re:fresh just put up some new ss20 items I haven't seen before.
1601229038384.png
1601229052836.png

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anybody is interested im think about selling my Thomas coat in olive 52 and my leaf print photographer in navy 50

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
somebody sell me or trade me for a black B3 in 46 cause I'm dumb and sold mine ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads