• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

mcfly26

Reaction score
Not that I am aware of & yes, placed 2x orders, highly recommend.

Anyone heard anything on their orders? Got a feeling these aren't going through
I may be missing something here, but how did you order if everything is in korean?

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also got my shipping confirmation, also in my spam folder. Due to arrive Wednesday.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good heads up on the Spam folder for the "I'm Scared Too" tees, found mine in there as well. Mine is due to arrive today. Hope sticking to my regular size Medium was the right call. I can report back when it arrives.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mine arrived.
TTS XL fits pretty good.
Hopefully there’s no much shrinkage. If you want it oversized you could size up but it might be pretty long.

6’2”, 190lbs

E543478A-E6E8-4203-85AF-D870B04FA6AB.jpeg

axroox

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. The fit is a bit more generous than my Immigrant tee, and the fabric is more substantial. Great tee + support for a worthy charitable cause = $50 bucks well spent.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never got a confirmation in my spam filter, but I got a Paypal confirmation e-mail.

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
IMG_20200518_230713.jpg

Got mine + my girlfriend's in today. I got mine in a medium (I'm somehwere between 5"9 and 5"10 for reference)- i prefer the shoulders and chest looser and Im pretty certain the length will shrink slightly after the first wash and dry (plan to just throw it in the dryer). Great tee and a good cause. Also made in the USA which is a great plus in my book

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick throw on pick before grilling. Size medium (my standard size): 5'8", 160 lbs. I like the fit, great weight and made in the US going to a nice cause. Personally wish the neck opening was wider, but minor nitpick. Makes a good pair with my Immigrant Tee.

GellerScaredToo.jpg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Size L for sure gonna be too big for me if it ever comes. Oh well.

wttm

Reaction score
Might be far fetch but if anyone wants to sell their size S or M let me know. It was hard to pull the trigger since it was $50 for international shipping.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy Geller Tank pants in size 50 (non-black wool, which I have already have). Slightly used is fine. PM me if you got something!

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
archive sale at mass and stacks has some nice geller pieces. nothing my size though seems like it's mostly 44, 48, 50

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads