• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just found the SSense 20% off email, grabbed the 3 pocket jacket they copied over from GVA

Screenshot_20200221-191545.png

Last edited:

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mcfly26 check above for link, Swords Smith. If you live in NY they will courier it to you! I didn't know this before it shipped.

ghel

Reaction score
I'm gonna need that coat his wife is wearing... I don't think any shop got that colorway.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Roberts always nailed patterns in a way other designers fall short. Always have super wide repeats, perfect colors, and feel one of a kind. The SS19 photographer print was insane. What are folks favorite Geller patterns?
The leopard print photographer from a few years back is awesome. Also, this leaf print that nobody picked up :confused:
20200319_170435 (1).jpg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another favorite that I don't believe got picked up anywhere from SS16
Screenshot_20200319_183707.jpg

Screenshot_20200319_183716.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always loved the red Drifter print, and really wish i could find it in the photographer shirt.

robergeller.jpg

I agree the leaf and leopard prints were great too.
I have the grey leopard photographer and the blueish leaf print.
The tonal floral cupro print was also sick. But it's more subtle. But between the souvenir bomber, casper pants, combo shorts and the long band collar i think ive got everything that he used that on.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up the cotton dot shirts have a cotton that doesn't breathe well. Somewhat disappointing considering it's a spring peice. I was out in cold weather and had sweat running down my face after 10 minutes of wear. Never run into anything like that before...

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up the cotton dot shirts have a cotton that doesn't breathe well. Somewhat disappointing considering it's a spring peice. I was out in cold weather and had sweat running down my face after 10 minutes of wear. Never run into anything like that before...

The shirt works much better with a thin layer underneath so I'll keep messing with it. Still never run into such an odd effect when it's against my skin!

Pattern is awesome, I missed this in product shots but circles are all slightly irregular as if hand painted. Construction is totally solid and I'd have no idea production changed if I hadn't been told.

Stealing Geller's Bomber on waist move,
1584827293972.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads