• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recent pickups
Jan Bomber
EF1844EA84B74009877E8859BF2C2E60.jpg

Surprised by how useful the D ring belt is, use it every time over the snaps/zipper unless it's fairly cold. Some of Gellers other unique Bomber closures (hook loop/firefighter clasps) I didn't find as practical. Having owned several of his bombers this one is the most substantial and well made feeling. The details on the knit cuff and waist are very nice.

IMG_20201214_194839.jpg
Massimo Coat
0e1f64e712798073e3629f8abac8c56a.png

Given how much I liked the Massimo Bomber and how well the closure works I'm excited to try this out.

Cotton Moto
i-img900x1200-1607950853at0hpq1119153.jpg

Usually think cotton double riders are lame, but this one was just substantial enough to convince me. Should look cool with some wear, might add patches...

FW12 wool hat
IMG_20201214_235312.jpg

Still bummed I lost my SS12 woven hat off the edge of a cliff. The wide brim will be nice on cooler sunny days.

Last edited:

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recent pickups
Jan Bomber
View attachment 1517174
Surprised by how useful the D ring belt is, use it every time over the snaps/zipper unless it's fairly cold. Some of Gellers other unique Bomber closures (hook loop/firefighter clasps) I didn't find as practical. Having owned several of his bombers this one is the most substantial and well made feeling. The details on the knit cuff and waist are very nice.

Massimo Coat View attachment 1517173
Given how much I liked the Massimo Bomber and how well the closure works I'm excited to try this out.

Cotton Moto
View attachment 1517172
Usually think cotton double riders are lame, but this one was just substantial enough to convince me. Should look cool with some wear, might add patches...

FW12 wool hat
View attachment 1517175
Still bummed I lost my SS12 woven hat off the edge of a cliff. The wide brim will be nice on cooler sunny days.

SSENSE has some nice Junya patches right now

Last edited:

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
Recent pickups
Jan Bomber
View attachment 1517174

Massimo Coat View attachment 1517173

Cotton Moto
View attachment 1517172

FW12 wool hat
View attachment 1517175

ah man I almost bought that rider, a little bit of regret now lol

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's weird to report this, but re:fresh just put up some new ss20 items I haven't seen before.
View attachment 1466553 View attachment 1466554

They are having a 30% off private sale on some rare stuff like this from the last few seasons, but instead of letting you stack the code on top of sale prices like they've done before, they put everything back at retail.
So they have AW17 pieces on sale for more than what they've been sitting at for 3 years

sti1zkin

Reaction score
They are having a 30% off private sale on some rare stuff like this from the last few seasons, but instead of letting you stack the code on top of sale prices like they've done before, they put everything back at retail.
So they have AW17 pieces on sale for more than what they've been sitting at for 3 years

Can't enter the private sale. Says I'm not entering the correct password despite entering the one in the email.

Anyone getting the same error?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads