• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

hennree

Reaction score
I believe RG is still working on things, but not a full season as such. Suspect maybe some collabs (lulu + ???)

ghel

Reaction score
FYI swords smith has a wild sale on RG02 black denim right now. They're going out of business :(

AlexLB

Reaction score
Welp, I pulled the trigger on the last size 48 at Machus. I'm a little worried it'll end up wearing me and that a 46 would have been better, but this is what living is all about.
It's here! It's definitely big, and a 46 might have been a better get, but i really like it as i'm wearing it around the apartment.

AlexLB

Reaction score
Just took a gamble on a pair of what I'm 99% sure are the RG x Lululemon Travel Pants on The Real Real. They were sorted under women's clothes with the name "Robert Geller Straight Leg Pants" and listed as a size L with a 33" waist, but after some sleuthing on East Dane's site to compare product shots and materials, I'm pretty sure I just got a pair of them for $48 plus shipping. Potentially big come-up!

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Greenfield did most of the suiting for Cloak. What I heard was the base suits were made at Greenfield and then the more unique detailing was done in studio.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.