• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

hennree

Reaction score
I have the following items from the current season, the only thing I'd say that fits as I expected for RG is the sweater, everything else i would say is smaller and/or slimmer than previous seasons;

Obsidian sweater
Striped shirt
Pyjama shirt
Textured shorts
Travel pant
Striped jacket

Can comment in a bit more detail if anyone is interested

#dadcore

Reaction score
Finally snagged a pair of Type 3 5 year wash jeans off eBay only to have them arrive today and find out they were from the year the type 3 was cut as skinny as the type 1 and I can’t even get them on. They were pretty much the perfect light wash summertime jean, even if the RG Made in LA denim left a little to be desired, quality wise.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought 3 pairs of type 3 5 year. Loved them even when they all fell apart after just a few months of wear

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait the type 3 was cut skinny one year? Which year was that? I have a black pair that I wear all the time that had room in the thighs but the 5 year wash I got fit considerably slimmer. I thought it was just variance or the black pair had stretched out and stayed that way (I had them for 3 years by then) but now I'm wondering.

hennree

Reaction score
Anyone here tried the textured pants from this season & mind posting a pic? Wondering what the fit is like?

hennree

Reaction score
Does anyone have the leopard print photographer in a 44 or 46 they would like to sell me, please? :rolleyes:

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a grey dhaka hoodie sz 50 ive hardly worn if anyones interested, SF price
Would happily trade for a grey acid wash hoodie in 52.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was the sizing whack this season? i ordered the garment dyed t shirt in a 48 thinking if it's a bit oversized that's fine. ended up being closer to 44. if i was actually a 48 it feels like i would be showing my belly. that and it came with a button sewn on inside back of the shirt to connect the season tag thing...but that just means i have to find my seam ripper to remove it

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mean you just don't want a button at the back of your neck?
It's not hard to just snip it off, but I don't even notice it on my recent pieces.

hennree

Reaction score
was the sizing whack this season? i ordered the garment dyed t shirt in a 48 thinking if it's a bit oversized that's fine. ended up being closer to 44. if i was actually a 48 it feels like i would be showing my belly. that and it came with a button sewn on inside back of the shirt to connect the season tag thing...but that just means i have to find my seam ripper to remove it
T-shirt sizing is a little strange, yes. I had the same problem so returned.

Last edited:

sti1zkin

Reaction score
The dyed t-shirts are cropped and logo t-shirts are slightly oversized, no?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.