• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy Geller Tank pants in size 50 (non-black wool, which I have already have). Slightly used is fine. PM me if you got something!

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
archive sale at mass and stacks has some nice geller pieces. nothing my size though seems like it's mostly 44, 48, 50

mcfly26

Reaction score
Regarding the current and past season Richard jacket's cut/size - those who have bought it, do you mind commenting? Would you say it's true to size or size down for instance? I have checked some measurements online and even a 46 is quite huge (my size)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wrote in to check the status of my COVID tee, but I'm not holding my breath :confused2: was going to pick up the cream one too, but I think I'll pass.

Reaction score
I wrote in to check the status of my COVID tee, but I'm not holding my breath :confused2: was going to pick up the cream one too, but I think I'll pass.
Been MIA for a while but I was able to snag the covid benefit tee. I actually reached out to RG about status as well but got it delivered yesterday (Im in San Francisco). USPS has been slammed for what it’s worth.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't read the instagram post because i'm too lazy too make an account. i'm guessing they're doing another run in cream soon?

mcfly26

Reaction score
I'm quite bummed. Really wanted the obsidian sweatshirt so paid premium to ship to the UK, but as you can see, it's huge on me. This is a 46, my old size, but I need to understand his current fit means I'm 44. I can obviously return it and lose +$100 to ship back or try to alter it. Do you think it's worth bringing this to a tailor or better just accept the loss?

IMG_5825.jpg

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wash in hot water - try
if not
dry on low heat - try
if not
dry on high heat - try
if not
then wear it at home to lounge

and also the sizing has been a total whack this season!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To close the loop - shirt arrived yesterday. :thumbs-up:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.