• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d love to pickup another OG dip dye

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my charcoal garment washed dyed sweatshirt (with the brass quarter neck zip closure and hood) in a 52 if anyone is interested.

ghel

Reaction score
I know there were a couple of people looking for the dhaka hoodie, but someone listed a sample dhaka sweatshirt in the brown/yellow colorway (size 50) on grailed fyi

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's Bradley that posted that FYI.
I'm sure most people here know who he is, but he interned with Geller too and is a real nice, helpful guy.

Also, a reminder that @keanswon is holding a session with Geller today at 5 EST.
$30 suggested donation which goes to the Joes Black Book scolarship, which is really good cause. If anybody is familiar with Dashiel Brahmann and the dope stuff he makes, he was a past recipient. So the money you donate will go directly to designers like him.

Link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/joes-blackbook-session-4-robert-geller-cycles-of-creativity-tickets-104162258118?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
COVID T's are live

I hope I sized correctly...I went with my "Immigrant" T-size

sti1zkin

Reaction score
Where? I don't see any stuff restocked on the lululemon website.

ghel

Reaction score
Hope my own order & those that ordered before today are still valid; was planning to order again today just to be sure but didnt get a chance :(
Yeah, hopefully. If not, I'm sure there will be a restock.

mcfly26

Reaction score
anyone knows if there are any Japanese stockists atm? Has anyone ordered from Artage (Korea) before - how does it work, is it smooth?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.