• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Roberts always nailed patterns in a way other designers fall short. Always have super wide repeats, perfect colors, and feel one of a kind. The SS19 photographer print was insane. What are folks favorite Geller patterns?

@OccultaVexillum didn't realize no one had mentioned, swords Smith Brooklyn got their Geller!

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just found the SSense 20% off email, grabbed the 3 pocket jacket they copied over from GVA

Screenshot_20200221-191545.png

Last edited:

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mcfly26 check above for link, Swords Smith. If you live in NY they will courier it to you! I didn't know this before it shipped.

ghel

Reaction score
I'm gonna need that coat his wife is wearing... I don't think any shop got that colorway.

K. Nights

Reaction score
I think Roberts always nailed patterns in a way other designers fall short. Always have super wide repeats, perfect colors, and feel one of a kind. The SS19 photographer print was insane. What are folks favorite Geller patterns?
The leopard print photographer from a few years back is awesome. Also, this leaf print that nobody picked up :confused:
20200319_170435 (1).jpg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another favorite that I don't believe got picked up anywhere from SS16
Screenshot_20200319_183707.jpg

Screenshot_20200319_183716.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always loved the red Drifter print, and really wish i could find it in the photographer shirt.

I agree the leaf and leopard prints were great too.
I have the grey leopard photographer and the blueish leaf print.
The tonal floral cupro print was also sick. But it's more subtle. But between the souvenir bomber, casper pants, combo shorts and the long band collar i think ive got everything that he used that on.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up the cotton dot shirts have a cotton that doesn't breathe well. Somewhat disappointing considering it's a spring peice. I was out in cold weather and had sweat running down my face after 10 minutes of wear. Never run into anything like that before...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.