• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The small is too small for you?

I wouldn't say that, I just always end up wanting my sweatshirts more oversized and I can never admit it when I have the choice.
the neck hole is a little bit restricting

it's printed on a 100% cotton Hanes comfort wash hoodie FYI, but they did put the new long RG tag on it as well. it definitely feels better material wise than the Gildan or whatever from last time

oops they're actually 80 cotton 20 poly but very soft and garment dyed

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought another one instead ?‍♂️

DCU

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my S/S 09 jazz/dance shoes in washed black leather (sz. US 8). They have only been worn a few times and are in excellent condition. Send me a PM if interested.

DCU

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my S/S 09 jazz/dance shoes in washed black leather (sz. US 8). They have only been worn a few times and are in excellent condition. Send me a PM if interested.

IMG_001.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks really good, i wish the angle and lighting was better to see the actual pieces but i get that's not exactly the point of something like this. I was still really bummed about the lack of stockists for last season, and im praying theres a sample somewhere of the grey/iron printed photographer shirt (or whatever the new name was). I missed that at Ssense and i really ******* wanted it.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't like the troll doll hair but some of the individual pieces look great. Anyone know what the theme is supposed to be?

hennree

Reaction score
I think it looks great. Particularly like some of the pants... especially the skinnier ones... I need skinny pants...

mcfly26

Reaction score
Not a fan of the collection in general. Still love the brand (aw19 was great) but this is not his strongest

hennree

Reaction score
Had some time to look over properly now. Looks like a great collection and can only hope more stockists pick this up (I guess we can help by buying more geller, right?)

Feels like some throwbacks to some older geller seasons mixed in with some of the more recent designs/fabrics we've seen, even seeing some hints of gustav.

Other thoughts;
  • Richard suit is back?
  • RG x CP chelsea's are back!
  • Short-length shorts?!
  • I'd give those vinyl pants a try...maybe...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads